DISCLAIMER

All rights of photos and text reserved. Usage of photos or text from my blog on other websites or for any other purpose only with prior permission. If you want to use any material from my blog please contact me by email.

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Live from Munich : High End 2015 - Scheu

Hi!

Being busy with demos does not leave much spare time to walk through the fair, so I will not be able to post much about stuff from other rooms. But today I visited my friend Ulla Scheu who manufactures beautiful turntables.




Ulla's biggest model, 'Das Laufwerk 2'




The Diamond, which I happen to have myself, but in pink:





The Premier MK3 which I also own, but in MK2 incarnation:




The Classic Line:





Check Out the Scheu exhibition when you visit the fair!

Best regards

Thomas



No comments:

Post a Comment