DISCLAIMER

All rights of photos and text reserved. Usage of photos or text from my blog on other websites or for any other purpose only with prior permission. If you want to use any material from my blog please contact me by email.

Monday, August 26, 2013

Cool Gales Bath Audio Fest 2013

Hi!

As in the recent years, Cool Gales is hosting it's annual Audio Fest again this year. It will be held again at the Bath & County Club, Queens Parade, Bath on Saturday, October 19th. I am pleased to announce that I will participate at the event and will show some of my latest preamplifiers.






I will bring a new build of the recently introduced Octal Phono Preamplifier, along with a newly developed line stage, The Octal Line Preamplifier:




These are compact designs with integrated power supplies. The linestage has been developed to match the phono stage in performance and chassis style:




This new line preamplifier will be introduced in detail in an upcoming article.




These preamps will be demoed with Ivan's single ended 6CB5A amplifier.

See you in Bath!

Thomas

1 comment: